Katrina Kaif Height Weight Body Statistics
Kat , Katz, Katty Kaif
Katrina is currently 33 according to her birthdate July 16, 1983
She currently resides in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Katrina Kaif is a well travelled actress. She was born in Hong Kong. After her parents were divorced, she moved to China, Japan, France, Switzerland, Poland, Germany, Belgium, Hawaii, England and finally to India. So, she didn’t get much time to study.
British Indian Actress and former model
5 ft 8.5 in or 174 cm
137 pounds or 62 kg
Katrina’s first boyfriend is considered to be Salman Khan. Then, Ranbir Kapoor (He came closer to Kat during their movie “Raajneeti”), started dating her in 2012. Kat says she is currently single and the hunt is on for another guy.
35-26-37 in or 89-66-94 cm
Hindi film “Boom” for her role as Rina Kaif / Popdi Chinchpokli in 2003 directed by Kaizad Gustad.
Salman Khan had officially served as the personal trainer, and had trained Katrina for the 2013 movie “Dhoom 3”.
Mango Juice drink brand Slice, Lux in 2010, Nakshatra Jewellery in 2008
Katrina Kaif Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Rice in milk with sugar and cardamom in India and also Pasta with cheese
- Favorite TV Programs – Too many
- Favorite Place – Dubai and London
- Favorite Bands – Muse, Radiohead and Coldplay
- Favorite Novel Author – Sidney Sheldon
- Favorite Indian Designers – Rina Dhaka, Tarun Tahiliani, Rocky S
- Favorite Cricketer – Irfan Pathan. Though, she doesn’t like much Cricket.
- Favorite International Designers – Armani, Miu Miu, Prada, Versace
- Favorite Movies – Umrao Jaan (1981), Casablanca (1942), and Gone with the Wind (1939)
- Favorite Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Aamir Khan
- Favorite Actress – Madhuri Dixit and Kajol
Katrina Kaif Facts
- Katrina Kaif has 8 siblings – one elder brother named Michael and 7 sisters viz, Isabel Kaif, Anila Kaif, Ayesha Kaif, Habiba Kaif, Eshal Kaif, Alina Kaif, Maria Kaif.
- Kat works in India on an employment visa.
- She was voted the s*xiest Asian woman in the world by Eastern Eye in the years 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.
- She was chosen as the face of the year for the Lakme India Fashion Week in 2005.
- Katrina is active in various charities and often visits orphanages (Like Salman Khan do). Her mother, Susanna Turquotte is also working with an orphanage to raise funds for building a school.
- She is half Indian and half British.
- She is not on social media.